Bleach, or sodium hypochlorite, is widely used as a disinfectant. However, it must be diluted properly in order to be safe to use on fabrics and surfaces, and it must be diluted with only water. Volatile chemical reactions can occur when bleach is diluted with another solution. Bleach spilled on the skin, splashed in the eyes, or ingested can be very dangerous, and consistent exposure to bleach can cause coughing, irritation, burning, blistering, and even delirium.
Why take the risk with bleach when there is an alternative? PathoSans solutions are non-irritating to workers and kill 99.999% of bacteria on a surface. They require no dilution or mixing of any kind. Cleaners can simply fill the bottle and clean.