PathoClean meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-37 based on effective performance, concentrated volume, minimized packaging and protective limits on VOCs and human and environmental toxicity. Green Seal is a non-profit environmental standard development and certification organization. Green Seal’s flagship program is the certification of products, services, restaurants, and hotels. The certification is based on Green Seal standards, which contain performance, health, and sustainability criteria.
PathoClean is WoolSafe® approved. The WoolSafe Organisation is a cleaning industry service provider devoted to promoting best practices in carpet and rug care through maintenance product evaluation and certification, education and training, and the promotion of professional cleaning and inspection services.
PathoSans products are OU Kosher approved. The Orthodox Union has the most trusted kosher certification in the United States. Serving companies, consumers, and food industries all over the world.
- PathoClean Cleaning Performance Test – Successful
- ASTM D4488-95, A2 standard
- PathoClean Glass Cleaning Performance Test – Total soil removal with no streaking, no smearing
- Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA) DCC-09 categories: soil removal, smearing, and streaking
- PathoClean Ocular Irritation Test
- Non-irritating – Bovine corneal opacity and permeability in vitro test method to identify severe eye irritants/corrosives: Accepted by U.S. agencies in 2008; OECD TG 437 (2009)
- PathoClean Dermal Irritation Test
- Non-irritating – EpiDerm™ in vitro human skin model skin irritation test: Accepted by U.S. via OECD TG 439